Forensic Counseling and Evaluations is a group formed to address the comprehensive needs for Arizona’s Behavioral Health Forensic Community. Whether you need an expert in family law, criminal law, or civil litigation, our psychologists are qualified to serve your situation.
- Personal injury
- Insurance disability
- Workers’ compensation evaluations
- Social security disability evaluations
- Competency to execute a will
- Limited Rapid Review <- click for a sample report
- Child custody
- Dispute assessment
- Parenting Coordinator
- Parenting competency evaluations
- Risk assessment
- Sexual offender
All records are currently stored at FC&E. If clients ever have a question as to how to obtain their records, please call 480 840-0400.